If your B2B impact brand needs more brand awareness, traffic, and leads, it’s time you learned about SEO sprints.
Instead of a 6-12 month retainer most SEO agencies push, we tackle the three most important areas of Search Engine Optimization in a project-based, cost-effective way.
Our model is designed to get you results faster than a traditional SEO retainer. Better yet, using our purpose-driven content framework, we create content that actually builds your brand and contributes to your mission.
Here’s how it works.
The Strategy Sprint
Laying the foundation
During this foundational sprint, we find what’s holding you back from meaningful organic traffic and uncover insights your biggest organic growth opportunities. By the end of the sprint, you’ll have a detailed roadmap that shows you what you need to achieve your SEO growth goals.
The sprint includes:
- A website quality audit – diagnosing the technical and content problems holding your site back
- Competitor keyword research & topic ideation – uncovering missed growth opportunities
- Purpose-driven content strategy – giving you a framework for content that contributes to your mission and goals
- SEO strategy – tying it all together so you can implement as quickly as possible
If you use Google Analytics, we’ll also perform a Google Analytics audit and provide recommendations to make sure it’s properly set up.
Pricing: 2,500 euros for sites up to 1K pages. For larger sites, please set up a discovery call for a custom quote.
The Content Sprint
Driving organic growth
While we always start with strategy for a solid foundation, content creation is what ultimately drives the results.
Depending on the current make-up of your team, you have two options.
- Hire us to write detailed content briefs, which we’ll hand over to your in-house writers
- Or, have our experienced team create the full written content for you
Content sprints are available in batches of 10 content briefs/articles — so one content sprint would tackle 10, 20, 30, or more pieces of content per engagement. A batch of 10 typically covers about three months’ worth of content, but this may vary depending on your specific business and goals.
A content sprint includes:
- In-depth research and topic ideation – finding the best topics and angles that will get you results
- Content calendar creation – so you know what to publish when
- Performance tracking – to monitor content performance and inform ongoing strategy
- Regular sprint – 10+ content briefs, so your internal writers know exactly what to write and how to optimize their content
- Pro sprint – 10+ polished, optimized pieces of written content, created by our experienced team.
Pricing: Please set up a discovery call for a quote. We always recommend starting with a Strategy Sprint first, before moving into the Content Sprint.
The PR Sprint
Claiming your authority
Once the strategy is laid and you’ve got some shiny new content that provides value for your readers, it’s time for the most powerful layer yet — the PR sprint.
“Digital PR” is a strategy of creating highly valuable source material for journalists, such as original research that can be cited in a news story.
In our PR sprint, we use a step-by-step process to create and promote an original “Source Magnet” for your brand, designed to generate press attention and valuable backlinks for your site.
A PR sprint includes:
- Ideation for your “Source Magnet”
- Research and data analysis
- Written content creation and a brief for graphics
- Outreach to promote your magnet once it’s ready
Pricing: Set up a discovery call for a quote. It’s important that your site is “cleaned up” and ready to go before starting the PR sprint, so we recommend starting with the Strategy Sprint, and at least one Content Sprint to improve existing content.
For impact-driven B2B brands
Our Sprints are ideal for B2B businesses that are:
- 1% for the Planet members
- Certified and pending B Corps
- Climate Neutral certified organizations
- Other businesses with a strong social or environmental mission
If you’re not a B2B brand specifically, but are interested in our services, we’d still be happy to talk with you and see if we can help.
As a 1% for the Planet member ourselves, we give back one percent of our gross revenue to the environment, and are always working to expand our positive impact.
What clients are saying
Ready to talk about Sprints?
Curious whether SEO Sprints are a good fit for your brand? Schedule a free, 30-minute call with our team, and we’ll advise you on the best next steps.